Friday, February 4, 2011

No More Binkies!

Noah got a special call tonight....from the Binky Fairy!  She told him that if he left all of his binkies out tonight she would come by and pick them up and leave a special toy for him.  He actually did it...I was so proud of him. 

Talking to the Binky Fairy (aka: Yaya) 


We finally got out of the house today in who knows how long, but it felt like it has been forever.  While we were at Target Emily found a mop that came with a pair of gloves.  She could barely contain her excitement, the girl is OBSESSED with gloves!

Being uncooperative as I was trying to take a picture.

 I guess the title of my post isn't totally accurate.  I should have called it : Two down, one to go!  Aubrey's still a baby though so it's justified.  Noah was getting WAY too old. 

I always know when she's not ready to go to bed...she refuses to take her binky!


No comments:

Post a Comment